Eligible for Voucher from CA CORE
TL Electric Reach StackerEquipment
- FULLY-ELECTRIC VEHICLE
- This equipment is eligible for an incentive voucher of $395, 474 from the California Clean Off-Road Equipment Voucher Incentive Project (CORE). Price of the equipment before applying the voucher is $1.2 Million.
- Zero emission, zero pollution, low noise.
- Low use cost. The electricity consumption cost of pure electric construction machinery is about 30% of the fuel cost of traditional construction machinery.
- Low maintenance cost. No need for regular maintenance for the diesel engine, such as replacing the engine oil and three filters, etc.
- High battery safety, no risk of spontaneous combustion / deflagration.
- The lifespan of the battery is more than 8-year. The recycle lifespan of lithium iron phosphate battery under 1C is more than 4000 times.
- Optimized energy management, excellent energy utilization efficiency and endurance, together with high-volume lithium iron phosphate battery, 7 to 9 working hours after full-charging can be guaranteed with large capacity lithium battery.
- The spreader is suitable for handling 20’ and 40’ standard containers. Telescoping, side shift and rotating function, as well as twist lock control are available.
- Its maximum lifting capacity is 45 t, and side shift is +800 mm.
- Equipped with full hydraulic power steering and easy to use.
- Container reach stackers are off-road machines. Local traffic rules and regulations must be observed. For long-distance job site transfer, use a trailer and take GVW, axle load and dimensions of the machine into consideration.
- Operation of the machine is only permissible when the wind force is below grade 6. When operating the machine under wind conditions it is necessary to observe wind speed, equipment status and operating environment.